Thursday, September 6, 2012

Pop Up Picnic


Let's sit together for a nice meal, real food for real people, building community and awareness!

I am turning this into a GMO awareness picnic. I will have information about GMO's and how to avoid them. If you have questions/concerns about them then this will be the picnic for you to attend. So come and hang out!

Here are the details for the Pop Up Picnic!

September 16th 2012

11.30 am

Thornton. 
Playground/Park on the corner of 124th and Filmore Street. (Eastlake Reservoir)

Bring a dish to share! Home-cooked, farm-fresh, non-gmo.

Here are the details from the founders of this cool project!

https://www.facebook.com/notes/pop-up-picnic-denver/details/134275640046578



Let me know if you can make it! 

I'll bring my famous home made bread to share! (-;





Update 9/8/2012
Follow me on facebook 'Holistic Family Nutrition' to find updates on the picnic and what it means to eat non-gmo! 
See right column on this blog for the link to fb.



No comments: